Your website often is the first place and time your target audience/prospective clients learn about you. We believe your website should always present you in the best possible light, and therefore, be impeccable. We can make sure your first impression is an exceptional one by offering the following services:
Website Services: New Site Launches and Revamps/Revisions
- Development of New Websites (WordPress, Shopify, Joomla, SquareSpace, ExpressionEngine and More)
- Using Client Content Management Systems (CMS) to Make Revisions and Additions to Client Websites (WordPress, Hubspot, WIX, Weebly, SquareSpace, Other CMS)
- Taking You Through The RFP Process to Select Website Developer (When Complex Sites Are Required And You Want To Be Able To Choose From A Selection of Expert Web Developers Outside Of Our Immediate Collaboration/Referral Circle – see bullet below)
- Introduction to or Serving as The Liaison Between You and One of Web Development & Web Design Expert Connections
- Review of Site and Recommendations for Improving User Experience
- Blog or Other Website Content Writing
- Extensive Ongoing or One-time SEO Services, Including SEO Audit Services
Check Out Our Portfolio Of Website Projects
View our portfolio of client Web site launches and revamps and learn about how our SEO experts collaborate with website designers and developers to ensure new or existing websites rank well in Google for desirable, relevant, high-volume search terms, known as keywords.
EXAMPLES OF RELEVANT WORK FROM CORPORATE OR CONSULTING ROLES*:
– Web Site Launches: Employment of a variety of Content Management Systems (CMS) to launch new Web sites for both large and small organizations, including a commercial real estate company, a large health insurer, a market research supplier, and allintheresults.com.
– Web Site Content Development and Revision : Composed web site content for several healthcare organizations, a commercial real estate firm, and a community bank Web site. Employed a variety of CMS’ to launch new and edit existing content. Wrote bi-weekly blog posts for a national food company.
– Marketing Campaign “Landing Page” and Vanity URL Development and Execution: Oversaw execution of landing pages for marketing campaigns, i.e., pages to which a unique marketing/memorable URL pointed to ensure prospective customers would immediately arrive at the type of information and tools they would seeking.
*Note: These examples represent only a small portion of the relevant work in this area with which Results Communications and Research staff have been involved.
WE LOVE A GOOD DIGITAL MARKETING DISCUSSION
CONTACT US TODAY FOR A FREE, NO-OBLIGATION BRAINSTORM AT 781-267-6687; firstname.lastname@example.org, or complete the form below.
Error: Contact form not found.