Sample Digital Marketing Client Work & Success
Below is just a small sample of the digital marketing work we have completed for over 100 clients since we launched our digital marketing agency/SEO company in 2014.
- Nonprofit Consultants — We’ve worked with four distinct nonprofit consultants on SEO tactics (both paid search/Google Ads search advertising and organic SEO) to improve how they rank in search engine results for those search terms most used by their target audiences. For one consultant, we employed both paid search/paid SEO and organic SEO tactics to cause improved organic search results ranking and lead and sales generation; another of these consultants reported receiving significantly more leads due to our organic SEO work on her website.
- Nonprofit Organizations – We’ve helped numerous outstanding nonprofit clients headquartered in Boston or Boston’s South Shore, such as Glastonbury Abbey, Self Esteem Boston, The PLAN of MA & RI, North and South Rivers Watershed Association, and Lexington Arts & Crafts Society obtain and/or optimize Google Nonprofit Ad Grant. Reach out and we’re glad to share a presentation documenting a Google Nonprofit Ad Grant success story!
- Insurance Industry Organization – We helped project manage the launch of a new WordPress website, and currently serve as this employee benefits broker’s social media voice and social media strategist; also employed e-mail marketing software (Constant Contact) to create and distribute e-newsletters and developed and helped execute an organic SEO strategy which improved where this client fell in search results rankings for relevant search terms.
- Residential and Commercial Real Estate Firms – We’ve helped numerous non-competing commercial and residential real estate firms with various organic SEO and paid SEO (also known as SEM) tactics, including SEO audits, keyword research and incorporation of high-volume keywords in website content and in behind-the-scenes meta page tags, as well as launch of or review of existing Google Ads campaigns — all with the intention of analyzing where an organization appears in Google search results for relevant terms or improving where they rank in search engine results. We’ve also have served and currently serve as the social media voice for real estate clients.
- Highland Investigations and Rick Nagle Detective Group – We helped these MA Private Investigations agencies launch their initial online presence by creating and launching an informational web site in a very cost-effective and prompt fashion using the WIX content management system (CMS) platform.
- The Kerry Fund – We made recommendations on how to improve the User Experience (UX) for this WordPress Web site and served as Webmaster — regularly making revisions and additions to make the site as “rich” as possible. We currently serve as their social media voice on Twitter and helped them obtain a Google Nonprofit Ad Grant to drive traffic to their website.
- Beach Street School – This organization’s WordPress Web site was hacked/compromised and completely lost. With no model to build on/no frame of reference, we launched a brand new site in Weebly over a short time frame to meet their marketing and communications objectives.
- Catholic Charities of Boston – We employed our Google Ads expertise to support development/fundraising activities for a well-known and respected non-profit. We developed, implemented, monitored and tweaked a one-month online advertising campaign to encourage ticket sales for their fundraising event. We also conducted competitor research related to this nonprofit organization’s translation services to help inform their pricing model.
- Concord Foods – We managed this national consumer goods/food (products sold in most U.S. supermarkets) company’s digital/online presence — blog writing, social media writing and posting (Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, and Facebook), online advertising (pay-per-click/PPC/search, display, and social media) and website. In sum, with very limited client direction and oversight, we served as their independent, outsourced digital marketing team and were responsible for recommending, developing, implementing, and maximizing detailed, integrated, online marketing campaigns, plus providing detailed marketing performance reports.
- Bank of Canton – We provided a “second opinion” on how this organization’s primary agency could improve their online advertising process and strategy.
- Signature Healthcare – We helped project manage from start to finish the issuance of an RFP document to arrive at a design/development vendor and content management system (CMS) for a large, complex Web site serving many distinct audiences.
Example of Traditional Marketing Client Work & Success
Examples of more traditional, non-digital client work for which we’ve been engaged includes writing of health-related/wellness content for a handbook geared toward a teen audience, and launching a national Public Relations campaign for a consumer goods company. We’ve pitched stories to media and reporters for a number of clients and have some great success obtaining coverage, including, as you’ll see here, getting our furniture client, Bostonwood Furniture, featured on WCVB ABC Affiliate Channel 5’s “Made in Mass.”
Regardless of Your Industry, Products or Services, Contact Us to Schedule a Free, No-Obligation Discussion to Learn How We Can Help You Achieve Your Marketing Objectives