Our shop is Yoast-SEO-certified. That means we understand Search Engine Optimization (SEO) best practices and can help you with:
- improving both paid (online advertising) and organic search results — the two components of any good SEO strategy. Learn about this SEO equation.
- making sure you maximize your local search presence by setting up or auditing & optimizing your Google My Business profile.
- ensuring new blog posts and Web site pages are tagged properly to improve search engine indexing for the terms most relevant to the products and services your organization offers.
- reviewing your site to ensure existing blog posts and Web site pages are tagged appropriately and follow SEO best practices.
- helping you “pepper” your site authentically with the terms for which you want searchers to find your site (“keywords”) and helping you determine what those keywords should be through use of Google’s keyword planner tool on your behalf.
- review of page descriptions and other site tagging used by your organization’s competitors or organizations you’d like to emulate.
- auditing all your website page content to ensure your site is viewed by Google as being authentic, and that content uses language that is understood by all of your target audiences, not just one, as explained in this blog post.
To schedule a no-obligation, complimentary discussion of your organization’s SEO opportunities and challenges, e-mail us today at firstname.lastname@example.org or, complete the form at the bottom of this page to set up a no-obligation, complimentary online advertising discussion.