As we’ve done for many years now, our Boston Digital Marketing Agency/Boston SEO company is looking to hire a summer intern to support the various digital marketing and traditional marketing work we do for a very diverse set of clients. Some of the work involves training client staff or making recommendations on marketing strategy. The majority of our work, however, is hands-on work, i.e., serving as an outsourced marketing team for clients and developing, executing, and monitoring marketing activities and tactics we implement on their behalf.
FOR COLLEGE STUDENTS MAJORING OR MINORING IN MARKETING
Anticipated Digital Marketing Summer Intern Responsibilities
While the following duties list is not exclusive, some of the anticipated responsibilities of the role include:
- Supporting client SEO tactics thru the use of Google Ad’s keyword planner tool to identify appropriate high-volume keywords (search terms) to be used in client website content and page title tags
- Supporting client social media voice and strategy thru:
- Conducting online research on various assigned topics to inform social media posts or to identify appropriate individuals and organizations to follow via a client’s social media presence
- Using Canva to create branded social media posts related to a variety of topics o Employing Hootsuite, and possibly Buffer, to schedule social media posts
- Supporting Results C & R’s own social media voice and strategy thru the same duties described above.
- Reviewing various clients’ Google Ads accounts’ results data/KPIs to identify opportunities for improvement/items that require attention
- Using various clients’ Google Analytics accounts to complete website health/KPI reports for clients
- Identifying appropriate media/reporters to which to pitch stories and actually pitching via email.
- Attending meetings with clients and prospects, as appropriate.
Logistics Of Digital Marketing Agency Summer Internship
- In general, all meeting attendance and work will be completed remotely/virtually, with the exception of possible attendance of in-person networking events, or marketing webinars/ workshops
- The internship will commence late May and run mid-to-late August (final date will depend on the date by which intern needs to return to school), i.e., approximately 12 weeks