Our Principal oversaw or was involved with PR/Publicity in numerous corporate roles, and particularly at Bay State Federal Bank (now Sovereign Bank) and Network Health (now Tufts Health Plan). Samples of media coverage/mentions that she has achieved in a volunteer or paid client capacity since launching Results Communications & Research include the following:
Coverage for Our Clients:
- “Made in Mass” Channel 5/WCVB segment for Bostonwood Furniture
Coverage for Our Own Firm:
- Fun & cool to be mentioned along with “George Costanza” in a piece related to marketing in an election year https://www.clearvoice.com/blog/election-content-marketing-strategy/
- Related to our pro bono role with Our Heart Speaks, pleased to be able to share the benefits of volunteering https://www.aarp.org/home-family/friends-family/info-2019/volunteering-during-the-holidays.html
- Our Principal was also approached by a media contact to be showcased in a weekly feature on entrepreneurship, due to previous outreach to this media https://www.patriotledger.com/article/20150518/NEWS/150516550/0/SEARCH
Coverage for Pro Bono Clients/Volunteer Activities:
- Our Principal serves as the pro bono Digital Marketing Director for Our Heart Speaks, a nonprofit organization that gives individuals newly diagnosed with disability or chronic illness an online platform to express, thru various artistic media, what they are going through emotionally. As part of this role, she oversees a variety of digital marketing interns and volunteers, including one who obtained this coverage for Our Heart Speaks: https://ourheartspeaks.org/providence-business-news-online-platform-gives-sufferers-place-to-share/
- Our Principal served as the volunteer Marketing Lead for the Braintree-Milton-Randolph Relay For Life Leadership Committee for the 2015 and 2016 Walk events. The Relay For Life creates important funds to support the invaluable work of the American Cancer Society. Below are examples of publicity that we helped obtain for the aforementioned event by working collaboratively with a local media contacts.
*Note: These examples represent only a portion of the relevant work in this area with which Results Communications and Research staff have been involved.