While Results Communications and Research can provide marketing and communications consulting and marketing activity/tactic implementation in more traditional realms such as print, radio, and outdoors advertising or public relations, one of the areas where we continue to expand our expertise is in digital marketing and online presence.
Since most individuals conduct business online these days and identify providers of and make purchases of various products and services through online searches, the Results team is continuously educating itself about online marketing and presence opportunities to capitalize on this no-longer-new marketing and communications activity.
We currently serve as an outsourced digital marketing team for some clients — managing web site projects and updates, writing blog and social media content, and posting to social media (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Twitter), as well as developing, executing, and optimizing online advertising campaigns. Examples of key digital services we offer clients include:
- serving as a client’s voice on social media
- using WordPress or other content management systems (CMS) to launch or revise Web pages; for large/complex WordPress site launches we are pleased to be able to offer our clients the exceptional WordPress development services of Daniel Quinn at DQuinn.net.
- establishing or enhancing a client’s online presence and social media footprint by launching and maintaining Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, and Instagram profiles; developing and executing posts
- researching various forms of online advertising, including social media, Google AdWords, and Web site banner (direct-purchase) ads, and making recommendations regarding which will best reach a client’s target and maximize the results they receive related to awareness or conversion objectives, such as sales, e-mail or subscription sign-up, or some other acquisition-related activity.
In addition, Results Communications is growing its expertise in and working now with clients and prospective clients in the area of development and fundraising. We welcome the chance to work with development clients to maximize use of digital and more traditional marketing and communications activities to enhance fundraising success.
View a list of the brands/organizations our Principal has supported in corporate marketing or marketing consultant roles: Gail summary.
Sample of Digital Marketing Clients and Work
- O.V. Resources – We’ve helped this CT Commercial Real Estate Agency enhance their digital presence and create greater awareness among their target audience via a variety of digital activities and/or recommendations, including establishing a Twitter presence, proposing Web site revisions, and launching a lead-generating Google AdWords search advertising campaign.
- Highland Investigations and Rick Nagle Detective Group– We helped these MA Private Investigations agency to launch their initial online presence by creating and launching an informational web site in a very cost-effective and prompt fashion.
- The Kerry Fund – We made recommendations on how to improve the User Experience (UX) for this WordPress Web site and currently serve as Webmaster — regularly making revisions and additions to make the site as “rich” as possible.
- Large Boston-area Non-profit – We employed our Google AdWords expertise to support development/fundraising activities for a well-known and respected non-profit. We developed, implemented, monitored and tweaked a one-month online advertising campaign to encourage ticket sales for their fundraising event.
- Boston-area Food Company – We currently manage this consumer goods (products sold in most U.S. supermarkets) company’s digital/online presence — blog writing, social media writing and posting (Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, and Facebook), online advertising (pay-per-click/PPC/search, display, and social media) and web site. In sum, we serve as their outsourced digital marketing team and are responsible for recommending, developing, implementing, and maximizing detailed, integrated, online marketing campaigns.
- Boston-area Financial Services Institution – We provided a “second opinion” on how this organization’s primary agency could improve their online advertising process and strategy.
- Insurance Industry Organization – We helped project manage the launch of a new WordPress Web site, and currently serve as this employee benefits broker’s social media voice; also employed e-mail marketing software (Constant Contact) to create and distribute e-newsletters.
- Healthcare Organization – We helped project manage from start to finish the issuance of an RFP document to arrive at a design/development vendor and CMS for a large, complex Web site serving many distinct audiences.
Traditional Marketing and Communications Client Work
More traditional, non-digital client work for which we’ve recently been engaged includes writing of health-related/wellness content for a handbook geared toward a teen audience, and launching a national Public Relations campaign for a consumer goods company.
Regardless of Your Industry, Products or Services, Contact Us to Schedule a Free, No-Obligation Discussion to Learn How We Can Help You Achieve Your Marketing Objectives.