B2B, B2C, NONPROFIT ORGANIZATIONS – OUR WONDERFUL, DIVERSE SET OF CLIENTS COME IN ALL SHAPES & SIZES
Business-to-Business and Business-to-Consumer Clients
Since launching in April 2014, we’ve served clients of all shapes and sizes. We’ve worked with very small organizations, such as one-person consulting firms, and very large organizations, such as a national food company. And, we’ve helped both business-to-business organizations and business-to-consumer organizations market tangible products and goods and/or intangible services.
Start-ups and New Product & Service Introductions
We’ve also provided a variety of marketing services and strategic support to individuals launching a totally new organization, or simply a new product or service. Through our expert connections, we are able to offer branding services such as logo design, and website design and development. We are skilled at and have much experience launching social media presences/profiles for organizations or products and services, including ones in start-up mode. And, we also can develop and execute integrated marketing plans that include a variety of digital and traditional marketing tactics to support the launch of a new organization, product, or service.
View a list of the brands/organizations our Principal has supported in corporate marketing or marketing consultant roles: Gail’s clients and background summary as of 022720
Diverse Industry and Both For-Profit and Nonprofit Marketing Experience
We welcome and enjoy working with clients of any industry or profit status. We believe marketing skills are very transferable, and there’s great benefit to working with an organization that has marketing and communications experience across many industries. That being said, we do have significant experience in certain industries — learn more about our specialties.
Digital Marketing Client Work
While Results Communications and Research can provide marketing and communications consulting and marketing activity/tactic implementation in more traditional realms such as print, radio, and outdoors advertising or public relations, one of the areas where we continue to expand our expertise is in digital marketing and online presence.
Since most individuals identify providers of and make purchases of various products and services through online searches, the Results team is continuously educating itself about online marketing and presence opportunities to capitalize on this no-longer-new marketing and communications activity.
We currently serve as an outsourced digital marketing team for some clients — managing ongoing web site projects and updates, writing blog and social media content, and posting to social media (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Twitter), as well as developing, executing, and optimizing online advertising campaigns.
In other cases, clients engage us for one-off/one-time project work, such as maximizing where listings containing links to their website or social media profiles appear in search engine results (SEO) or analyses of their Google Analytics website visitor data.
Examples of key digital services we offer clients include:
- using WordPress or other content management systems (CMS) to launch or revise Web pages; for large/complex WordPress site launches we are pleased to be able to offer our clients the exceptional WordPress development services of Daniel Quinn at DQuinn.net.
- developing a social media strategy and serving as a client’s voice on social media.
- establishing or enhancing a client’s online presence and social media footprint by launching and maintaining Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, and Instagram profiles; developing and executing posts.
- researching various forms of online advertising, including social media, Google Ads, and Web site banner (direct-purchase) ads, and making recommendations regarding which will best reach a client’s target and maximize the results they receive related to awareness or conversion objectives, such as sales, e-mail or subscription sign-up, or some other acquisition-related activity.
- launching and optimizing online search advertising and display advertising campaigns, so that your marketing budget is maximized.
- analyzing and reporting on social media and online advertising results.
- setting up a Google Analytics account to track website visitor activity & behavior.
- conducting analyses of your Google Analytics website visitor data to identify any opportunities and challenges, and providing recommendations for short-term and longer-term site revisions to address the aforementioned.
In addition, Results Communications is growing its expertise in and working now with nonprofit clients and prospective nonprofit clients in the area of development and fundraising. We welcome the chance to work with development clients to maximize use of digital and more traditional marketing and communications activities to enhance fundraising success.
Sample Digital Marketing Client Work & Success:
- Nonprofit Consultants — We are currently working with two distinct nonprofit leadership consultants on SEO tactics (both paid search/Google Ads search advertising and organic SEO) to improve how they rank in search engine results for those search terms most used by their target audiences. One consultant has already experienced great results as far as both organic search results ranking and generating leads and sales from paid search advertising goes.
- Insurance Industry Organization – We helped project manage the launch of a new WordPress Web site, and currently serve as this employee benefits broker’s social media voice; also employed e-mail marketing software (Constant Contact) to create and distribute e-newsletters and developed and helped execute an organic SEO strategy which improved where this client fell in search results rankings for relevant search terms.
- Commercial Real Estate Firms – We’ve helped three non-competing commercial real estate firms with various organic SEO and paid SEO (also known as SEM) tactics, including SEO audits, keyword research and incorporation of high-volume keywords in website content and in behind-the-scenes meta page tags, and launch of or review of existing Google Ads campaigns — all with the intention of analyzing where an organization appears in Google search results for relevant terms or improving where they rank in search engine results.
- Highland Investigations and Rick Nagle Detective Group – We helped these MA Private Investigations agencies launch their initial online presence by creating and launching an informational web site in a very cost-effective and prompt fashion using the WIX content management system (CMS) platform.
- The Kerry Fund – We made recommendations on how to improve the User Experience (UX) for this WordPress Web site and served as Webmaster — regularly making revisions and additions to make the site as “rich” as possible. We currently serve as their social media voice on Twitter and helped them obtain a Google Nonprofit Ad Grant to drive traffic to their website.
- Beach Street School – This organization’s WordPress Web site was hacked/compromised and completely lost. With no model to build on/no frame of reference, we launched a brand new site in Weebly over a short time frame to meet their marketing and communications objectives.
- Large Boston-area Non-profit – We employed our Google Ads expertise to support development/fundraising activities for a well-known and respected non-profit. We developed, implemented, monitored and tweaked a one-month online advertising campaign to encourage ticket sales for their fundraising event.
- Boston-area Food Company – We managed this consumer goods (products sold in most U.S. supermarkets) company’s digital/online presence — blog writing, social media writing and posting (Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, and Facebook), online advertising (pay-per-click/PPC/search, display, and social media) and web site. In sum, with very limited client direction and oversight, we served as their independent, outsourced digital marketing team and were responsible for recommending, developing, implementing, and maximizing detailed, integrated, online marketing campaigns.
- Boston-area Financial Services Institution – We provided a “second opinion” on how this organization’s primary agency could improve their online advertising process and strategy.
- Healthcare Organization – We helped project manage from start to finish the issuance of an RFP document to arrive at a design/development vendor and content management system (CMS) for a large, complex Web site serving many distinct audiences.
Traditional Marketing and Communications Client Work
More traditional, non-digital client work for which we’ve recently been engaged includes writing of health-related/wellness content for a handbook geared toward a teen audience, and launching a national Public Relations campaign for a consumer goods company.
Regardless of Your Industry, Products or Services, Contact Us to Schedule a Free, No-Obligation Discussion to Learn How We Can Help You Achieve Your Marketing Objectives