Results Communications offers the following digital marketing services. To stay abreast of the constant changes that take place regarding digital opportunities, we passed the exams to be a Google AdWords certified specialist in 2014 & 2015, completed Basic SEO certification from Yoast in 2016, and regularly enhance our WordPress Content Management Solution (CMS) skills through work on own Web site as well as clients’.
- Online Advertising Campaign Execution, Management, and Performance Analysis:
- Search Engine/Pay-per-Click/Paid Search Advertising (Google AdWords, Bing, Yahoo)
- Display Advertising (Google AdWords)
- Social Media Advertising (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, LinkedIn)
- Banner Advertising Directly Purchased from Appropriate Web sites
- Integrated Campaigns Using All or Several of the Opportunities Above
- Landing Page (page to which ads point/ad clickers “land on”) Creation
- SEO (Search Engine Optimization) Recommendations Regarding How to Improve Where Your Site Appears in Search Engine Results:
- Due to Paid Search Advertising
- Web sites
- Development of New Sites (WordPress, WIX, Weebly)
- Using Client Content Management Systems (CMS) to Make Revisions and Additions to Client Web sites (WordPress, Hubspot, WIX, Weebly, Other CMS)
- Taking Client Through RFP Process to Select Web site Developer (When Complex Sites Are Required)
- Review of Site and Recommendations for Improving User Experience
- Blog or Other Web site Content Writing
- Social Media
- Establishment of Presence/Profile/Page on Various Forms of Social Media
- Development of Strategic Social Media Plan
- Serving as Social Media Voice for Client, including Social Media Content Development and Posting
- Serve as Outsourced Digital Marketing Team/Marketing Manager to Oversee and Complete All or Some of the Above Digital Opportunities
WE LOVE A GOOD DIGITAL DISCUSSION
CONTACT US TODAY FOR A FREE, NO-OBLIGATION BRAINSTORM AT 781-267-6687; email@example.com or complete form below.
EXAMPLES OF RELEVANT WORK FROM CORPORATE OR CONSULTING ROLES*:
– Web Site Launches: Employment of a variety of Content Management Systems (CMS) to launch new Web sites for both large and small organizations, including a commercial real estate company, a large health insurer, a market research supplier, and allintheresults.com.
– Web Site and Social Media Presence Reviews: Reviewed and provided feedback on Web site and other online presence, such as social media, for a restaurant as well as for a baking company. As part of a variety of marketing roles, regularly reviewed competitor and other web sites, to identify best practices and competitor online capabilities.
– Web Site Content Development and Revision : Composed web site content for several healthcare organizations, a commercial real estate firm, and a community bank Web site. Employed a variety of CMS’ to launch new and edit existing content. Wrote bi-weekly blog posts for a national food company.
– Marketing Campaign “Landing Page” and Vanity URL Development and Execution: Oversaw execution of landing pages for marketing campaigns, i.e., pages to which a unique marketing/memorable URL pointed to ensure prospective customers would immediately arrive at the type of information and tools they would seeking.
– Search (Pay-per-Click) and Banner/Display Advertising: Oversaw implementation of search engine (Bing, Google, Yahoo) search and display advertising for large health plan. Executed integrated online advertising campaign that included both search engine and social media advertising to create awareness of a national food company’s new brand/product line. Provided recommendations and reasoning for which online advertising vehicles should be employed by a non-profit organization to generate more enrollments for their e-newsletter.
– Twitter Launch and Official Brand Tweeter: Obtained senior leadership buy-in to launch health insurer’s initial social media presence on Twitter; served as official “tweeter” for brand by creating and publishing posts about health and wellness as well as about how to apply for state-sponsored health coverage programs and included links in posts to Web site information to drive traffic to insurer Web site. Encouraged both an employee benefits broker and a non-profit organization to establish Twitter presences and currently serve as their social media voice on Twitter.
– YouTube and Facebook: Involved in the establishment of YouTube and Facebook accounts/profiles for health insurer, and of course, our own Facebook page at http://www.facebook.com/allintheresults.com.
*Note: These examples represent only a small portion of the relevant work in this area with which Results Communications and Research staff have been involved.