PR/MEDIA/PUBLICITY SERVICES INCLUDE:
- Proactive and Reactive Public Relations — including responding to press inquiries, composing and distributing press releases, pitching stories to press contacts;
- Community Good Will Strategy Development and Execution; and
- Event Planning and Execution — includes preparing for community events, trade shows, and client seminars and meetings
Check out our portfolio of PR coverage we obtained for our clients or for our own firm.
EXAMPLES OF RELEVANT WORK FROM CORPORATE OR CONSULTING ROLES*:
– Response to Media/Reporter Requests for Information or Interviews: Drafted written responses to reporters seeking information on a variety of topics regarding health insurer (employer). Provided senior leadership with training related to speaking with the press, in general, and helped prepare senior leadership for specific interview.
– Drafting and Distribution of Press Releases: For health insurers as well as community banks, drafted press releases about hiring and promotions of leadership, community event participation, and other key organizational initiatives. For accounting firm offering unique software program, developed press release and distributed nationally to appropriate press contacts.
– Pitching Publicity Opportunity to Reporters: Pitched or worked with outside P.R. agency to seek reporter interest in covering a story or interviewing a senior leader on a particular topic, such as community event participation, or a key industry development. Check out this “Made in Mass” segment opportunity we obtained for our client.
– Win-win Client Seminars: Proposed and implemented for health insurer a series of seminars known as “Broker University” that provided insurance brokers representing the insurer’s products to get continuing education credits while also learning more about the insurer itself and getting beneficial updates on existing and new programs.
– Community Event Preparation and Participation: Oversaw participation by health insurer in very large trade show and health fair events. Helped plan for and participated in numerous community events on behalf of community bank.
Our Principal served as the volunteer Marketing Lead for the Braintree-Milton-Randolph Relay For Life Leadership Committee for the 2015 and 2016 Walk events. The Relay For Life creates important funds to support the invaluable work of the American Cancer Society. See examples of our PR work for Relay For Life and other subjects.
Need to outsource your publicity/PR activities? Use our convenient calendar app to schedule a complimentary chat today https://calendly.com/gail-moraski.