Results Communications adores and has deep experience in helping clients with their digital marketing challenges and opportunities. And, we’re particularly passionate about SEO (optimizing where your organization appears in relevant search engine results), and implementing and optimizing online advertising campaigns to improve SEO and drive other client-desired results.
To stay abreast of the constant changes in the digital marketing realm, we:
- take and pass Google AdWords exams
- have completed Yoast Basic SEO certification and continue to read everything we can get our hands on about SEO
- regularly enhance our ad campaign “landing page” and related WordPress, WIX, and Weebly Content Management Solution (CMS) skills through work on own Web site as well as clients’
- read articles and attend training about new/revised digital marketing opportunities
All of the above means we employ best practices when setting up your online advertising campaign or making recommendations to improve SEO, and we understand how to use analytics and reports available within ad vehicles and Google Analytics to monitor and adjust your campaign to maximize both performance and budget.
In addition to knowing what factors and indicators to look at to ensure optimization, we’re a small shop, and that means we’ll give your online campaign the personal attention that you might not get from a larger firm. We check our clients’ campaigns each and every business day — often, several times a day — and often on weekends.
Online Advertising Campaign Execution, Management, and Performance Analysis:
Whether you’re running an online advertising campaign or recently wrapped up one, we can provide a second opinion on whether your online advertising is structured to optimize your advertising $$ as well as ad click-thrus and conversions (desired actions taken by ad clickers when they land on your site, such as making a purchase, subscribing to your e-newsletter, or submitting an inquiry).
As demonstrated in the slideshow above, we’ve executed, managed, and/or optimized online advertising campaigns for organizations in the following industries: healthcare, financial services, consumer goods (food), professional services, non-profit organizations, and education. Online vehicles we employ include:
- Search Engine/Pay-per-Click/Paid Search Advertising (Google AdWords, Bing, Yahoo)
- Display Advertising (Google AdWords)
- Social Media Advertising (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, LinkedIn)
- Banner Advertising Directly Purchased from Appropriate Web sites
Regardless of your organization’s nature, size, and marketing budget, we can help with the following:
- Determination of which online advertising vehicles to employ: by piloting and testing several of the online advertising vehicles referenced above simultaneously, we can help you identify which opportunity(ies) make the most sense for your organization and for your particular campaign objectives. We analyze key performance indicators (KPIs) to help you determine:
- which online advertising vehicles provide the least expensive cost-per-click (CPC) for your target audiences
- which vehicles provide the best click-thru rate; therefore, the percentage of individuals presented with your ad who are clicking on it
- which vehicles cause the greatest #of conversions (therefore, a desired action by the individual presented with your ad, such as: an online purchase, registration for your event or e-newsletter, completion of an inquiry form, etc.)
- if awareness is a campaign objective, which vehicles provide the least expensive cost-per-impression; therefore, the cost to have one set of eyeballs presented with your ad
- Launch and Ongoing Monitoring and Optimization of Integrated Online Advertising Campaigns – campaigns that employ all or several social media and Google AdWords online advertising vehicles listed at the top of this page.
- Landing Page (the page within your website to which ads point/ad clickers “land on”) Recommendations and/or Creation
- Text and Image/Display Ad Creation, including content writing and identification of images for use
- Recommendation of Targeting Opportunities to be employed related to various vehicles including interest, topic, behavior, demographic, location, and others
- Keywords (search terms) recommendations for search engine advertising, such as Google Adwords Search Network
- Detailed Campaign Performance Reports and Discussions, during and post your campaign
- Second opinions/reviews of your current or past online advertising campaigns to see if and how you might improve results while spending less
Learn why we believe that there are beneficial applications of online advertising for non-profit organizations, not just for-profit organizations, and about our discount online advertising program for non-profits.
E-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org to get samples of campaigns we’ve run and performance reports we provide during- and post-campaign. Or, complete the form at the bottom of this page to set up a no-obligation, complimentary online advertising discussion.
As mentioned above, our shop is Yoast-SEO-certified. That means we understand SEO best practices and can help you with:
- improving both paid (online advertising) and organic search results — the two components of any good SEO strategy. Learn about this SEO equation.
- ensuring new blog posts and Web site pages are tagged properly to improve search engine indexing for the terms most relevant to the products and services your organization offers.
- reviewing your site to ensure existing blog posts and Web site pages are tagged appropriately and follow SEO best practices.
- helping you “pepper” your site authentically with the terms for which you want searchers to find your site (“keywords”).
To schedule a no-obligation, complimentary discussion of your organization’s SEO opportunities and challenges, e-mail us today at email@example.com or complete the form below.