- Employee communications — development of internal communication plans and actual communication activities on behalf of Human Resources, senior leadership or other internal teams;
- Employee events — execution of recognition and reward events, sales/training conferences, all staff meetings/ town hall discussions; and
- Employee Education Regarding Marketing and Sales Activities — such as new program/product introductions, marketing campaign launches, or sales contests
EXAMPLES OF RELEVANT WORK FROM CORPORATE OR CONSULTING ROLES*:
– Employee Training: Execution of training portion of multi-day, off-site sales conference for large health insurer sales team; work included identifying and hiring external speakers and engaging internal speakers.
– All Staff Meeting Oversight: Co-chairing and participating in committee responsible for the execution of regular, off-site “All Staff” meetings for all employees of a large health insurer.
– Senior Leadership Writing: Ghostwriting weekly or bi-weekly employee communications from CEOs at two large organizations.
– Key Corporate Initiatives Communications: Oversight of the execution of an internal communications plan related to the relocation of an organization to a new MA town.
– Program Launches: Development of an internal communications plan related to a new program roll-out at a health insurer, which included a regular newsletter that provided program updates to all employees.
– Marketing & Sales Updates: Writing and designing a regular employee communication at a community bank that provided updates on various marketing, sales, programs/product updates; this piece accompanied all employee pay stubs.
*Note: These examples represent only a portion of the relevant work in this area with which Results Communictions and Research staff have been involved.
Need to outsource your internal communications? Use our convenient calendar app to schedule a complimentary chat today https://calendly.com/gail-moraski.