- Employee communications — development of internal communication plans and actual communication activities on behalf of Human Resources, senior leadership or other internal teams;
- Employee events — execution of recognition and reward events, sales/training conferences, all staff meetings/ town hall discussions; and
- Employee Education Regarding Marketing and Sales Activities — such as new program/product introductions, marketing campaign launches, or sales contests
EXAMPLES OF RELEVANT WORK FROM CORPORATE OR CONSULTING ROLES*:
– Employee Training: Execution of training portion of multi-day, off-site sales conference for large health insurer sales team; work included identifying and hiring external speakers and engaging internal speakers.
– All Staff Meeting Oversight: Co-chairing and participating in committee responsible for the execution of regular, off-site “All Staff” meetings for all employees of a large health insurer.
– Senior Leadership Writing: Ghostwriting weekly or bi-weekly employee communications from CEOs at two large organizations.
– Key Corporate Initiatives Communications: Oversight of the execution of an internal communications plan related to the relocation of an organization to a new MA town.
– Program Launches: Development of an internal communications plan related to a new program roll-out at a health insurer, which included a regular newsletter that provided program updates to all employees.
– Marketing & Sales Updates: Writing and designing a regular employee communication at a community bank that provided updates on various marketing, sales, programs/product updates; this piece accompanied all employee pay stubs.
*Note: These examples represent only a portion of the relevant work in this area with which Results Communictions and Research staff have been involved.